Welcome to Kaffee-Klatsch Quilt Chat
The purpose of this list.
This forum is a place to ask questions, look for opinions, and share
knowledge about quilting. To keep things on topic, all posting must be
50% quilt related. Everyone's opinion is valued even if it disagrees
with the opinion of others on the list. Lively debate is encouraged,
but flaming is strictly prohibited. This is a safe forum for quilters to
The guidelines for this list are simple
- To post a message to the group, please send your message to
- To subscribe to the list, send you name and e-mail address to email@example.com.
Please put "Subscribe" in the subject of the message and your real name
and e-mail address in the message body.
- To Unsubscribe, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put "Unsubscribe" in the subject of the message and your real
name and e-mail address in the message body.
- This list is available only in Digest mode at the current time.
You will only be receiving one message a day containing all of the
postings I have received in the past 24 hours.
- If you have to go on vacation and want to hold up mail from this
list, please send me message at email@example.com
before you go and then again when you get back.
- I will insist upon no flaming or general rudness. This list is
meant to be a way to share ideas, instructions, knowledge, and questions
about quilting. Please, use it as such.
- Any problems, questions, etc, please send to me at Sue@quilt.com
This is a totally manual list, so I'm asking everyone to be patient with
- List archives and FAQs are available on the Kaffee-Klatsch web
page which can be found at: http://quilt.com/KK
- There is no charge for kaffee-klatsch outside of what you may
already have to pay for your connection to the Internet and for e-mail.
World Wide Quilting Page * Kaffee-Klatsch Home